Building Contractors in Tunbridge Wells | Complete Project Management
The building contractors at The Loft Company (Construction) Ltd have more than 20 years of combined industry experience. This allows us to provide an unbeatable project management service. Whether you need assistance with loft conversions or house extensions at your Tunbridge Wells property, we guide you through every step of the process.Our team offers expert advice on designing dream attic conversions, garage conversions and brand-new builds to your exact specifications.
- Obligation-Free Quotes – When you contact our building contractors, we provide initial quotes for a range of loft conversions, house extensions and new builds. We tailor these to your specific requirements. To get a better understanding of your project, we arrange to visit your Tunbridge Wells home at a time and date convenient to you.
- One-to-One Consultations – Our designers and architects discuss your preferences, budget and timeframe during initial consultations. We use this information to recommend ideas for attic conversions, garage conversions and other types of home renovations. We also take measurements of your space and conduct a risk assessment. With a complete overview of your project, we then create blueprints for our building contractors to follow.
- Architectural Drawings and Plans – We translate final design concepts into detailed architectural drawings. Our builders, fitters, electricians and Gas Safe engineers then follow these guidelines with precision. If loft conversions, house extensions or new builds require planning permission, we’ll submit architectural plans to your Local Planning Authority.
- Supply and Delivery of Building Materials – With permits approved, our company orders premium products and appliances, as well as construction materials and equipment, to begin the construction phase.
- Installations – The building contractors at The Loft Company (Construction) Ltd ensure all renovations, loft, attic and garage conversions, house extensions and new builds comply with UK Building Regulations and HSE codes.
- Final Inspections – Having installed the interiors for attic conversions and appliances for house extensions at your Tunbridge Wells property, our qualified electricians, plumbers and gas engineers connect all wires and drainage outlets. After applying the final touches to new furnishings, we schedule an inspection before signing off on the project.
Benefits of Project Management
- Design and Building Services – As part of our fully-inclusive package, our building contractors take care of design, installation and maintenance duties. This includes crafting bespoke interiors for renovations, house extensions and new builds. The results we create reflect our membership with the Federation of Master Builders
- Fully-Qualified Staff – By relying on our designers, architects, builders, fitters, electricians, plumbers and gas engineers, you don’t need to juggle tradesmen from different companies. Our trusted building contractors assume responsibility for the organisation of your project in Tunbridge Wells from start to finish
- Planning Permission Advice – Our team provides advice about planning permission for loft conversions and home extensions. We also discuss the restrictions for new builds, attic conversions and garage conversions. This ensures you incorporate a realistic timeframe into your plans. We also aim to reduce the hassle related to home improvement projects by liaising with planning officials for permits on your behalf