The building contractors at The Loft Company (Construction) Ltd have more than 20 years of combined industry experience, which allows us to provide an unbeatable project management service. Whether you need assistance with loft conversions or house extensions at your Tunbridge Wells property – we guide you through every step of the process.
Our team offers expert advice on designing ideal attic conversions, garage conversions and brand-new builds to your exact specifications.
1. Obligation-Free Quotes – When you contact our building contractors, we provide initial quotes for a range of loft conversions, house extensions and new builds. These are tailored to your specific requirements. To get a better understanding of the purpose of your project, we arrange to visit your Tunbridge Wells home at the earliest convenience.
2. One-to-One Consultations – Our designers and architects discuss your preferences, budgets and timeframes to recommend ideas for attic conversions, garage conversions and other types of home renovations. We also take measurements of the available space and conduct a risk assessment. This helps us to create blueprints and advise building contractors on any obstacles or hazards to resolve.
3. Architectural Drawings and Plans – Final design concepts are translated into detailed architectural drawings. These blueprints are followed to precision by builders, fitters, electricians and Gas Safe engineers. If loft conversions, house extensions or new builds require planning permission, we’ll submit architectural plans to the local Kent council on your behalf.
4. Delivery and Supplying of Building Materials – Once permits have been approved by the Local Planning Authority (LPA), our building contractors order premium-quality products and appliances, as well as construction materials and equipment to begin work.
5. Installations – The building contractors at The Loft Company (Construction) Ltd ensure all renovations, conversions (including loft, attic and garage conversions), house extensions and new builds comply with UK building regulations and Health and Safety Executive (HSE) codes.
6. Final Inspections – Once all interiors for attic conversions and appliances for house extensions have been installed at your Tunbridge Wells venue, our fully-qualified electricians, plumbers and Gas Safe engineers ensure wires and drainage outlets have been safely connected. After final touches have been made to the brand-new furnishings, a final inspection is carried out.
• Design and Building Services – Our professional building contractors take care of the design, installation and maintenance duties, which is part of our fully-inclusive package. This includes crafting bespoke interiors for renovations, house extensions and new builds, which reflect the superior quality of our membership with the Federation of Master Builders (FMB)
• Fully-Qualified Staff – By relying on our designers, architects, builders, fitters, electricians, plumbers and Gas Safe engineers, customers in Tunbridge Wells don’t need to juggle tradesmen from different companies. Our trusted building contractors assume responsibility for the organisation of your projects from start to finish
• Planning Permission Advice – Our team provides homeowners in Tunbridge Wells with advice about planning permission for loft conversions and home extensions. We also discuss the restrictions for constructing attic conversions, new builds and garage conversions. This helps customers to incorporate a realistic timeframe into their plans. We also aim to alleviate the hassle related to home improvement projects by liaising with Kent council officials for permits on your behalf